PC Users - Right click the link above and choose "save target as" then choose where to save the file on your PC. This file is nearly 20mb so it will take a few minutes to download.
Mac Users - Hold your mouse button down and choose where to save the file on your computer.
On March 21st, 2007, Kevin Hogan, Dave Lakhani, Blair Warren and Bob Beverly did a round table discussion about the movie and the book The Secret.
The purpose of the discussion was to take on some of the real innaccuracies that were presented as fact in the movie and the book. Some of those ideas that were presented as fact:
- The Secret is a law like gravity
- The people of Rwanda are subconsciously attracting genocide because they have a fear based mindset
- That children invite their rape and murder subconsciously
- That looking at fat people makes you fat and that if you don't believe food will make you fat you can eat all you want and it won't
- That the major minds of the world Einstein, Emmerson, and many more knew The Secret and practiced it
The round table had more than 775 people on the live call and we had more than scores of questions that we could not answer. As time allows we may post and answer questions on this blog.
Here is an overview of the four speakers on the call:
Dr. Kevin Hogan - www.kevinhogan.com - Psychologist, author of The Psychology of Persuasion and Covert Persuasion. Regularly featured as an expert on television, radio and print on the topics of persuasion and body language.
Dave Lakhani - www.boldapproach.com - Dave Lakhani was raised in a cult and is now considered one of the nation's top experts on ethical and unethical cult creation and proliferation. He is the author of Persuasion: The Art of Getting What You Want
Blair Warren - www.blairwarren.com - Television Producer, Author of numerous persuasion books and articles. Widely considered an expert on persuasion and media influence.
Pastor Dr. Bob Beverly - A psychologist and ordained minister. Dr. Beverly is the author of How To Be A Christian And Still Be Sane.